5 thg 11, 2013

My oh My Music Video Released!

Following their recent win at the YouTube Music Awards, SM has released the music video for Soshi’s latest Japanese single ‘My oh My’ with impeccable timing. I’ve personally been a bigger fan of their Japanese albums, so I’m definitely looking forward to the rest of the songs to come!

My favourite part is the girls playing instruments at the end, which I’m sure someone will go make chibi versions of.. right? :)

Echo;

Like this:

Like Loading...

Source : snsdkorean[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

5 thg 11, 2013

My oh My Music Video Released!

Following their recent win at the YouTube Music Awards, SM has released the music video for Soshi’s latest Japanese single ‘My oh My’ with impeccable timing. I’ve personally been a bigger fan of their Japanese albums, so I’m definitely looking forward to the rest of the songs to come!

My favourite part is the girls playing instruments at the end, which I’m sure someone will go make chibi versions of.. right? :)

Echo;

Like this:

Like Loading...

Source : snsdkorean[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét